Microsoft Word Introductory
1. Course Details
2. See What's On
This course will teach candidates how to navigate and utilize Microsoft Word features. Students will learn how to explain and efficiently work in the Word environment.
Competency with a keyboard and mouse and an understanding of the Windows Operating System.
By the end of the course, students will be able to perform the following:
- Create, edit and save documents
- Change the appearance and layout of a document using formatting techniques
- Create headers, footers and page numbering
- Preview and print documents
- Use Spell Checker, Thesaurus, Find / Replace and AutoCorrect
- Create and format tables
This course provides a pathway to the following: